Discover the excitement of bowfishing in Broken Bow, OK
If you’ve been curious about another way to fish or interested in trying out your hunting skills on the water, it’s time to give bowfishing a try. Bowfishing Broken Bow Lake’s
experienced guides can show you everything you need to know to have a great time on one of our excursions in the Broken Bow, Oklahoma area. Our trips have a five-hour minimum, with a 50 percent deposit taken in advance. Trips are offered seven days a week during nice weather when it’s not windy. You’ll meet at the marina 45 minutes before dark with a group of up to four people. Discover why so many people enjoy the thrill of bowfishing by contacting us today.
Boat fishing guide
Bow fishing guide
Fishing broken bow
No experience is necessary
You don’t need to be Robin Hood or Katniss Everdeen to enjoy the thrill of bowfishing. While it can be discouraging to miss on your first trip, here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Aim lower than you think you should
- Keep track of the edge of the boat so you don’t step off
- Polarized sunglasses can help cut the glare on the water
- Have fun, but keep voices low so you don’t scare the fish
- Take notice before you shoot to look for other fish or swimming patterns
Schedule your Bowfishing Broken Bow Lake trip by calling 580-236-4510 today.